Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionYou will be led carefully step by step through a detailed set of recipes. This book focuses on web content management using Microsoft SharePoint 2013 server. The practical examples are built logically throughout the chapters to create a common theme. This book is ideal for developers who want to broaden their understanding of the web content management features available with SharePoint 2013. It is assumed that you already have some experience using SharePoint and developing web content. Experience with Microsoft PowerShell and coding C# with Visual Studio will also be helpful, but is t essential.
- Author BiographyJohn Chapman is a software developer and designer, living in the Denver area, who specializes in SharePoint and .NET. Having worked in the higher education and telecommunications industries, he is now working as a software engineer for Sitrion, formerly NewsGator. He is working on the Social Sites product. Social Sites is the premier enterprise social software for Microsoft SharePoint. John holds a B.S. and M.S. in Graphic Information Technology from Arizona State University. For more information about John Chapman, visit http://www.sharepointjohn.com.
- Author(s)John Chapman
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.