Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe tax issues associated with owning shares can at times be mind-boggling and difficult to understand. This immensely practical guide unravels all of the umpteen taxation rulings that you'll need to comply with the moment you start buying shares. The book explains in simple terms core tax principles with numerous tax tips, potential traps and practical case studies to reinforce the learning process. So why pay a registered tax agent $250 an hour to solve a problem when you can read this book and find the answer yourself?
- Author(s)Jimmy B. Prince
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight282 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.