All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSharing Birth is excellent...There isn't a pregnant father anywhere who would t benefit from reading, or even just skimming, this book. All you pregnant mothers out there, don't wait for your husband to discover, purchase, and read this book. Get it yourself and give it to him. You'll be glad you did. And he will be glad you did, also. David Stewart, Ph.D., NAPSAC International Give the expectant father you kw a copy of Sharing Birth. It will give him the information he needs to be prepared for that event whether it takes place at home, in the hospital, or in a birth center. And for that his wife, his baby, and he will thank you! Marian Thompson, La Leche League International This classic, step-by-step guide for anyone planning to help a woman through labor shows precisely what to do to reduce the mother's fear and pain during labor, support her through childbirth, and help her during the first days after the baby is born, enhancing parent-infant bonding as well as reducing the chance of postpartum blues. Sharing Birth gives the father the confidence to take an active part in this miracle, the birth of a child.
- Author BiographyCARL JONES is a certified childbirth educator and author of the best-selling Mind Over Labor and several other books in the field. He lectures to parents and professionals throughout the United States and Canada about using creative imagery in labor, giving effective labor support, and prenatal intuition. He has attended over 100 births, helping couples to give birth naturally.
- Author(s)Carl Jones
- Date of Publication30/06/1989
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.