Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSharing Experience in Engineering Design is based on papers presented at the Engineering and Product Design Education Conference E & PDE 2002. This volume is vital reading for all those students, practitioners, and professionals operating in the field of product and engineering design and education. The contents include: the integration of design and business issues in the engineering curriculum; what are the qualities and competencies required by product design employers?; product design courses lead the way in providing the graduate with the necessary skills to get the top job; designing for a sustainable future promoting outreach through the use of case studies - degree design exploring creativity from the start; assessing creativity theory and practice; developing an appreciation of the complex interactions between life cycle analysis and design for manufacture; strategic design and product development a practical application of business process re engineering in bespoke manufacturing; engineering design modules teaching by projects; product design project teaching, using athletic transport artefacts as the vehicle; sketching a dying art?; and overcoming human barriers to kwledge based systems in design.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2002
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBury St Edmunds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfessional Engineering Publishing
- Content Noteindex
- Weight696 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byE.K. Brodhurst,M.A.C. Evatt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.