All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Shark Point, a beautiful rural reef community where different species of fish live side by side! Young Harry Hammer would give his right fin to be as fast as a blue shark, as cool as a tiger shark, or as downright terrifying as a great white. Determined to prove that he's just as brave, tough and scary as any fish in the sea, Harry throws himself into a series of daring adventures, in which only his loyal friends - and his own unique hammerhead abilities - keep him out of trouble. Harry's class is on a school trip to a famous shipwreck. When Harry and his friends find themselves trapped inside the dangerous wreck, can his hammerhead vision help them find a way out?
- Author BiographyDavy Ocean is the pseudonym of a collective of writers from the creative agency Hothouse Fiction. Hothouse write and develop best-selling series fiction for children and are based in London. Follow them at www.hothousefiction.com or on Twitter: @HothouseFiction. Aaron Blecha was raised by a school of giant squids in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He works as an artist and animator designing toys, making cartoons and illustrating for clients such as Disney, HarperCollins, Macmillan Publishing and Cartoon Network. Follow Aaron at www.monstersquid.com or on Twitter: @aaronblecha.
- Author(s)Davy Ocean
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHarry Hammer
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content NoteAaron Blecha
- Weight90 g
- Width8 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine128 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aaron Blecha
- Interest AgeFrom 5 to 8 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.