CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionShark reaffirms the originality and depth of Terry Jaensch's poetic vision. Here are poems that explore the territories of childhood, human relationships and the natural world, but never with anything less than an unsettling sense of what it means to be operating from the margins or entering the unspoken core. At once witty and affecting these poems of love and suffering are superbly honed, rigorous and above all emotionally resolute.
- Author(s)Terry Jaensch
- PublisherTransit Lounge Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationYarraville, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTransit Lounge Publishing
- Weight125 g
- Width128 mm
- Height135 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.