All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShark VS. Train! WHO WILL WIN?! If you think Superman vs. Batman would be an exciting matchup, wait until you see Shark vs. Train. In this hilarious and wacky picture book, Shark and Train egg each other on for one competition after ather, including burping, bowling, Ping Pong, pia playing, pie eating and many more! Who do YOU think will win, Shark or Train? With Tom Lichtenheld's hilarious and playful illustrations combined with Chris Barton's zany text, this irreverent picture book will have you both laughing out loud and eager for more crazy scenarios.
- Author BiographyChris Barton lives in Austin, Texas, with his wife and two young sons, who inspired Shark VS. Train while bantering with Daddy. Tom Lichtenheld is the illustrator of What Are You So Grumpy About?, What's with This Room? and the New York Times bestseller Duck! Rabbit! He is a creative director at an advertising firm.
- Author(s)Chris Barton
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content NoteIntegrated: 32, col illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width264 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Lichtenheld
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.