All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionSharks are the most awe-inspiring creatures on Earth. Killer machines built of tonnes of solid muscle with thousands of teeth and a bite that can crush any sea (or land) animal, these animals are nature's top predators of the sea. With stunning CGI artwork and incredible stories along the way, Sharks is a thrilling read that will make you marvel at these incredible animals - and may well give you goosebumps.
- Author BiographyBen Hubbard is a non-fiction author with a life-long fascination for sharks. Ben has over 40 books to his name, including recent Carlton titles: The Museum of Science and Industry Handbook and the 2014 FIFA World Cup Kids' Handbook.
- Author(s)Ben Hubbard
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.