CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe only photographic nfiction series that mixes facts with child-centered humor--and stickers! A sticker book with a difference! Sharks are the perfect topic for this original, irreverent mix. Circle stranded pirates with great white sharks, create rows and rows of shark teeth, decorate menus at the Shark Cafe, and fill a coral reef with sharks to frighten all the sea creatures! All the facts are here--from different kinds of sharks to their super senses and amazing hunting abilities--but you'll be too busy scaring surfers to tice how much you're learning!
- Author BiographyPenny Arlon writes children's nonfiction, taking inspiration from her own children. Her books range from preschool titles to family reference books, and include the Art Attack books, based on the award-winning CITV (UK) children's television program, and all 14 titles in Dorling Kindersley's Eye Know series.
- Author(s)Laaren Brown
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleScholastic Discover More Stickers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sticker book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.