All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionA classic Sharpe adventure: Richard Sharpe and the Winter Campaign, 1814. The invasion of France is under way, and the British Navy has called upon the services of Major Richard Sharpe. He and a small force of Riflemen are to capture a fortress and secure a landing on the French coast. It is to be one of the most dangerous missions of his career. Through the incompetence of a recklessly ambitious naval commander and the machinations of his old enemy, French spymaster Pierre Ducos, Sharpe finds himself abandoned in the heart of enemy territory, facing overwhelming forces and the very real prospect of defeat. He has alternative but to trust his fortunes to an American privateer - a man who has love for the British invaders.
- Author BiographyBernard Cornwell worked for BBC TV for seven years, mostly as producer on the Nationwide programme, before taking charge of the current Affairs department in Northern Ireland. In 1978 he became editor of Thames Television,s Thames at Six. Married to an American, he now lives in the United States.
- Author(s)Bernard Cornwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/02/1988
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Sharpe Series
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/12/2012
- Content NoteM.
- Weight172 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.