All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho will rock the talent show, chickens or sheep? Characters from Shaun the Sheep step from screen to page in the first of an original illustrated fiction series. It s talent-show time on the farm, and the roosters and chickens are banding together in hopes of beating out their rivals, the sheep. Meanwhile, Shirley, a sheep whose flair for singing is as large as her frame, has a big problem a massive case of stage fright. Can Shaun the sheep convince his jittery friend to wow the mole judges and take home the prize? Shaun the Sheep fans both old and new will flock to this funny, original story inspired by the internationally popular animated TV show.
- Author BiographyAardman is the world-class animation studio behind the internationally best-selling brand Shaun the Sheep, as well as Chicken Run and the Wallace & Gromit films. The studio has won more than twenty awards, including multiple Children s BAFTAs, an International Emmy, and an Academy Award. The humorous and quirky Shaun the Sheep has more than 2.9 million fans on Facebook, more than two million views per month on its dedicated website, and more than 310 million plays on its online game.
- Author(s)Martin Howard
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTales of Mossy Bottom Farm
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.08Trending at AU $27.35
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $11.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.