Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionWhen twenty-six year old virgin Kat Richards is brutally raped one month after losing her parents and fiance to a drunk driver, she relocates far away to a small, quiet town in Lakesboro, desperate to begin a new life. Her existence as a recluse comes to a screeching halt when a tall, dark, and handsome stranger with a shady past enters her life. As she struggles to provide her young son with a rmal life, she finds herself drawn to Daniel for moral support. Rescuing her time and time again as she faces one obstacle after ather, he becomes a hero in Kat's eyes. However, as she seeks more than friendship from him, he reluctantly begins to create distance between them. Unbekwnst to Kat and her son, Daniel harbors a shocking secret that could destroy any chance of them becoming a family together. When Kat learns the horrible truth, she faces her most difficult obstacle of all. In She Never Knew, discover if she conquers the final barrier in her quest for eternal happiness.
- Author BiographyCJ Simpson, a university instructor, has inspired many of her students to hone their creative writing skills in class. A fan of Women's Fiction novels for decades, CJ uses her own creativity to inspire her readers. She writes on a part-time basis and is a member of Writer's Digest. A native of Albany, New York, she lives with her husband and son in the quaint seaside village of Swansboro, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Cj Simpson
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.