CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we do what we do? Contemporary Chinese author Zou Zou explores this question in this compilation of four short stories. In Abandonment, a married couple adopts a baby girl after the death of their own daughter, and raises the child as their own. Unbekwnst of the shadow that looms over her, the girl stumbles through life searching for approval and acceptance in the wrong places and just when all hope seems to be lost love finds her unexpectedly. In Thirty-One Days of Love, the beginning and end of an affair between two writers is documented by exchanging pieces of a story. In She She, one woman's long time obsession with her friend leads her on a path of continual self-destruction. The author ruminates about her journey to becoming a writer in the humorous piece Writing, which tells of the inspirations and muses from childhood to adulthood and the constant battle with the writing self.
- Author BiographyZou Zou, born in 1978, has a Master of Arts degree. She is a member of the Shanghai Writers' Association, and a current editor for novels of the bimonthly literary magazine Harvest. She published her first novel Can't Have Yo in 2002. Other novels include Inside the Room Outside the Desire and I Am Breaking into Pieces.
- Author(s)Wang Jiren,Zou Zou
- PublisherBetterLink Press Incorporated
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterLink Press Incorporated
- Weight204 g
- Width171 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.