All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionAdam Dole has been in love with Trinity Baker for four years. After she gave in to his persistent requests for a date, what started off as a friendly gesture turned into a relationship that neither she r Adam had ever experienced before. However when Trinity's first boyfriend Brad comes into the picture, her psychological problem with attaching to men too quickly starts to poison her relationship with Adam. In this story of lust, love, action, jealousy, and betrayal, follow Adam as he fights to win his dream girl. At any cost.
- Author(s)Daron A Bigby
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.