All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert organizer and New York Times bestselling author Julie Morgenstern teaches you how to get rid of the physical, mental, and time clutter that's keeping you from the life you want. Julie Morgenstern has made a career out of helping her clients get organized. But in the process, she discovered something surprising: for many of her clients, organizing isn't eugh. For those who are eager to make a change in their lives--a new job, a new relationship, a new stage in life--they need to get rid of the old before they can organize the new. They need to SHED their stuff before they can change their lives! So Julie created the SHED process--a four-step plan to get rid of the physical, mental, and schedule clutter that holds back so many of us. But SHEDing isn't just about throwing things away! Julie teaches that its just as important to focus on what comes before and after you heave the clutter, so that the changes you make really stick in the long term. Learn about: - Separating the treasures (figuring out what really matters) - Heaving the rest (undertaking the tough work of eliminating excess) - Embracing your true identity (figuring out who you really want to be) - Driving yourself forward (achieving real change w that the past isn't holding you back any longer) Whether you're facing a move, a promotion, an empty nest, a marriage, divorce, or retirement, SHED Your Stuff, Change Your Life provides a practical, transformative plan for positively managing change in every aspect of your life.
- Author BiographyJulie Morgenstern helps people and companies--like American Express, IKEA, The Miami Heat, Sony Music, Rubbermaid, and Time Warner--do more in less time. Morgenstern's first book, Organizing From the Inside Out, was made into a PBS special. She is also the author of Time Management from the Inside Out, Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens (co-written with her daughter Jessi), and Never Check E-Mail in the Morning.
- Author(s)Julie Morgenstern
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight313 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.