All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionFor this study of sheep-rearing in Roman Italy, Dr. Frayn presents and evaluates material from epigraphy, law, literature, archaeology, painting and sculpture to illuminate the social life of shepherd communities. Throughout, the ancient evidence for Italian practice is supplemented with comparative material from other ancient societies and (where relevant) from more modern farming experience.
- Author(s)Joan M. Frayn
- PublisherFrancis Cairns Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1984
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleARCA (Classical & Medieval Texts, Papers & Monographs) S.
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrancis Cairns Publications Ltd
- Content Note13 illus, 8 plates.
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.