Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an engineer with decades of practical manufacturing experience, this new edition has been thoroughly revised and is a complete modern guide to sheet metal forming processes and die design - still the most commonly used methodology for the mass-production manufacture of aircraft, automobiles, and complex high-precision parts. Included are the hows and whys of product analysis, as well as the techniques for blanking, punching, bending, deep drawing, stretching, material ecomy, strip design, movement of metal during stamping, and tooling. Its focus is on simple, applicable engineering methods rather than complex numerical techniques. It emphasizes the influence of materials as an aid to understanding manufacturing processes and operations. It features the essential mathematical formulas and calculations needed for various die operations and performance evaluation. It shows the comparative advantages and liabilities for each manufacturing process and operation. It offers a complete picture of the kwledge and skills needed for the effective design of dies for sheet-metal forming processes highlighted with illustrative examples. It provides properties and typical applications of selected tool and die materials for various die parts.
- Author(s)Vukota Boljanovic
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight907 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.