All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, in a single volume, a reference that presents engineering-level information on press-working sheet metal, die design, and die manufacturing! Concentrating on simple, practical methods, this book will be an invaluable resource for anyone looking for detailed information about die design and the manufacture of stamping dies, particularly practicing die designers, press engineers, tool and die maintenance technicians, students of die design, and advanced apprentice die makers. Features Emphasizes the basic theory of sheet metal plastic deformation as an aid in understanding the manufacturing processes and operations that are necessary for successful die design. Features the essential mathematical formulas and calculations needed for various die operations and performance of die design. Illustrations feature complete assembly drawings for each type of die Provides a complete picture of the kwledge and skills needed for the effective design of dies for sheet metal cutting, forming and deep drawing operations, highlighted with illustrative examples. Provides properties and typical applications of selected tool and die materials for various die components. Offers a complete picture of integral CAD/CAM systems for die making, EDM machining, and wire EDM practice
- Author BiographyVukota Boljanovic has spent more than 35-years in applied engineering in the aircraft and automotive industries and also in education. He has B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in mechanical engineering and worked in Europe for many years in both academia and industry. He is the author of five books, including from Industrial Press, Sheet Metal Forming Processes and Die Design (2004) Die Design Fundamentals, Third Edition (2005), Applied Mathematical and Physical Formulas (2006 ) and Metal Shaping Processes (2009). He has contributed updated practical material on sheet metal design, including punches, dies, and presswork, and on manufacturing processes to Machinery's Handbook, 28th and 29th editions. Vukota has written numerous technical papers and has been recognized by the aircraft industry and academia for several of his contributions to manufacturing processes. Before recently retiring, he spent five years working in the American automotive industry.
- Author(s)Vukota Boljanovic
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.