All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModel engineers, DIY enthusiasts and other amateur home craftsmen are from time to time called upon to work with sheet metal. These people may be newcomers to the techniques and working with limited funds and equipment. This introduction has been written for them. Whether folding a chassis for a piece of equipment, beating or spinning a curved shape, drilling or punching holes or repairing a tank or car panel, the how and why is simply explained in this comprehensive book.
- Author BiographyR.E.Wakeford is a technology teacher and instructor in metalwork and allied crafts and uses his teaching experience to describe clearly all the processes likely to be encountered by the hobbyist or in a model or light engineering workshop.
- Author(s)R.E. Wakeford
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication20/03/1987
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note18 black & white photographs; 120 diagrams and line drawings; 4 tables of data
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.