All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionYou kw her. Maybe you are her. Sheila's pretty cute (her mother says she's beautiful), she dates a bit here and there, she has a best friend who's taller and thinner, and she thinks her future is, well, in the future. Then it happens, she slams headlong into her thirtieth birthday - and she's still single. Sheila tries valiantly to rectify the situation, she really does, but the guys she dates turn out to be gay, or interested in her best friend, or losers looking for free rent. Disappointment turns to desperation, and after a flash of insight, Sheila calmly makes a decision. She's going to kill herself.
- Author BiographyGail Parent received her degree from New York University and then moved to Los Angeles with her husband. She has written for numerous hit shows, with credits including The Carol Burnett Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Rhoda and The Golden Girls
- Author(s)Gail Parent
- PublisherDuckworth Overlook
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.