Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays and reviews, William H. Pritchard focuses on the work of English and American writers, most of them from the twentieth century. At a time when English studies seems increasingly impelled by historical and political concerns, Pritchard's aim is to reinstate the aesthetic as the major motive for literary study.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM H. PRITCHARD is Henry Clay Folger Professor of English at Amherst College, where he has taught since 1958. His many books include Shelf Life: Literary Essays and Reviews; Randall Jarrell: A Literary Life; and Frost: A Literary Life Reconsidered.
- Author(s)William H. Pritchard
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.