All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.98Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe first US presidential election of the twenty-first century is stolen through computer fraud. The losing candidate discovers the truth and demands that the victor, his long-time friend and rival, step down. The incumbent President refuses, thereby sparking a chain of events that may destroy him and his party, and bring the Constitution crashing down on all of them.
- Author BiographyCharles McCarry established an international reputation with the publication of the worldwide bestseller The Tears of Autumn in 1975 and is the author of nine other critically acclaimed novels. During the Cold War he was an intelligence office operating under deep cover in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- Author(s)Charles McCarry
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.