All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce your students to the latest advancements that Microsoft Office and Access have to offer with MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & ACCESS 2016: INTRODUCTORY -- the new edition in today's generation of acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series books. For more than three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & ACCESS 2016: INTRODUCTORY continues the Series' strong history of invation with a hallmark learning approach w enhanced to address the varied learning styles of today's students. A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft Access 2016 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. This new edition and accompanying resources deliver effective educational materials specifically designed to engage readers, improve retention, and prepare students for future success with MS Office and Access 2016.
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Pratt is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics and Computer Science at Grand Valley State University, where he taught for 33 years. His teaching interests include database management, systems analysis, complex analysis, and discrete mathematics. He has authored more than 75 textbooks and has co-authored three levels of Microsoft(R) Office Access 2013 books for this popular Shelly Cashman Series and A Guide to SQL. Mary Z. Last has taught computer information systems since 1984. She retired from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, Texas, where she was an Associate Professor and the Director of the Center for Effectiveness in Learning and Teaching. Ms. Last is actively involved in the Computing Educator's Oral History Project that encourages young women to pursue careers in math and science. She has been a contributing author to the Shelly Cashman Series since 1992. She also authors many instructor resources for database texts.
- Author(s)Mary Z. Last,Philip J. Pratt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.