All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn Coronation night the ex-pat community in Hong Kong gathers for a celebration party, and while they strain to listen to the wireless, twenty-one-year-old Joy falls in love at first sight. She is engaged within 24 hours, but will t see her fiance again for a year. In 1980, eighteen-year-old Patricia's rebellion is to run away to from County Wexford with her illegitimate child. Fifteen years later Sabine leaves trendy Hackney to visit the grandparents she doesn't kw, and finds that time in Wexford seems to have stood still. When Sabine, her mother and grandmother are brought together, t only is a deeply buried family secret is discovered, but also some fundamental truths: about the conflict between love and duty, about women's choices, and about mothers and daughters.
- Author BiographyJojo Moyes has worked as a journalist since leaving university and is currently the Arts and Media correspondent for the Independent. She lives in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Jojo Moyes
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/02/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date06/05/2009
- Content Noten/a
- Weight275 g
- Width112 mm
- Height32 mm
- Spine176 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.