Consider these sponsored items
- AU $78.75Free postage
- AU $104.00Was:AU $110.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains in full how the emotional, mental and physical elements of Chinese Medicine in illness are an extremely effective therapy in dealing with cases where the alterations of the shen are both obvious and subtle. This book focuses on the psycho-spiritual aspects of patients' conditions and is purposely constructed to facilitate practitioners' formulations of diagsis and treatment. It reflects throughout on the patient-practitioner relationship, resources and various characteristics of acupuncture, and inherent problems and qualities. Shen: Psycho-emotional Aspects of Chinese Medicine is more than an acupuncture book or a clinical text on how to treat psychological diseases. The authors, by connecting personal clinical experience and through study of classical texts, have created a model that shows how to develop Chinese medicine in the West. This is a very important achievement. - From the Foreword by Volker Scheid Practitioner of Chinese medicine and Director of the European Institute of Oriental Medicine (Munich/London).
- Author(s)Elisa Rossi
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note10 ills.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.