Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionShel Shepard was abandoned by his mother then his wife. When he meets Emily Chapmen he has to fight his head to listen to his heart to persue her. Emily is afraid of a relationship because her past is very much alive and is a danger to anybody who gets close to her. Together they have to overcome her past and trust issues to find love.
- Author(s)Sheryl Livingston
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.