All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe brothers Kevin and Seamus Sheridan founded Sheridans Cheesemongers in 1995. Today, they are a brand name for cheese in Ireland, Europe, and the United States. Their distinctively branded crackers and biscuits are available at more than seventy retailers, such as Dean & DeLuca, Murray s, and Zingerman s. Together, they are a veritable cheese master class: absolutely everything you could possibly want to kw about t only the great cheeses of the world but also the fascinating little handcrafted cheeses, those individual masterworks that showcase some cheese maker s genius, and also the specialty cheeses you may t think of first but may find that you enjoy far more than some of the bigger names. Sheridans Guide to Cheese is a complete guide to cheese for both vice cheese lovers and mature conisseurs alike. There s t much Kevin and Seamus have to say on the subject that isn t worth hearingor readingand this compendium is an indispensable handbook on cheese. Inside you ll find a country-by-country and style-by-style guide to cheeses of the world and heaps of practical advice on selecting, buying, aging, and storing cheese, as well as tasting tes to help you appreciate every kind you try. This is also an invaluable resource for assembling an ideal cheese plate, wine- and flavor-pairing tes, and even, here and there, a few useful recipes (such as a simply perfect risotto, which Seamus was taught in Italy by a parmesan maker). Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyKevin and Seamus Sheridan are the co-owners of Sheridans Cheesemongers, an internationally well-known brand of high-quality Irish cheeses sold in the United States at Whole Foods and Zabar s. They live in Galway, Ireland. Catherine Cleary is a journalist and food writer based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Kevin Sheridan,Seamus Sheridan
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width155 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.