Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionA thrilling new story set in 19th century London, in which Sherlock Holmes risks his life to catch a serial killer. Holmes tices a crowd gathered inside Hyde Park at the scene of a murder. He forces his way through the crowd and discovers a decapitated body. As the mystery starts to unfold, he begins to suspect that his presence at this scene was coincidence. Soon, more murders take place and a sinister pattern starts to emerge. In each case a different body part is removed from the victim, but to what end? The victims are carefully chosen, and clues are purposely left for Holmes to discover. These clues lead Holmes closer to the killer, who seems to be using them as a means to taunt the detective. It becomes clear to Holmes that he and Doctor Watson are being hunted and are likely to become the killer's final victims. Despite this, he feels compelled to continue his investigation to catch the killer and bring the murders to an end. Meanwhile, the killer watches as Holmes follows clues that lead him through the streets of Victorian London and into a dangerous trap. From here, there is escape for the great detective and the only way out is death.
- Author(s)Ian Wright
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.