All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fall When leaves turn red Bears kw soon It s time for bed Comes winter Comes sw Bears are ready Bears go In their cave Warm and deep Winter is time For bears to sleep A lilting read-aloud text and stunning pictures combineto make an irresistibly appealing picture book thatfollows these fascinating animal friends through thecycle of the year. A page of facts about bears willanswer young readers' questions as they begin to explorethe wonders of the natural world.
- Author BiographyDavid Martin is the author of many picture books and easy-to-read books.He lives in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. For many years he andhis wife and daughter lived in a house in the woods that he built himself;there he was able to observe the natural world at first hand. Steve Johnson and Lou Fancher have illustrated more than fifty bookstogether. They are enormously versatile artists who enjoy finding theperfect style for a variety of texts. They live in California.
- Author(s)David Martin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintViking Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width244 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Johnson,Lou Fancher
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.54
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.91
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.11
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.65
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $10.22Trending at AU $10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.