All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the creator of Little Owl Lost and Oh No, George! comes a funny, strikingly illustrated story of best-laid plans and the secret to attracting the birdie. Four friends creep through the woods, and what do they spot? An exquisite bird high in a tree! Hello birdie, waves one. Shh! We have a plan, hush the others. They stealthily make their advance, nets in the air. Ready one, ready two, ready three, and go ! But as one comically foiled plan follows ather, it soon becomes clear that their quiet, observant companion, hand outstretched, has a far better idea. Award-winning author-illustrator Chris Haughton is back with ather simple, satisfying story whose visual humor plays out in boldly graphic, vibrantly colorful illustrations.
- Author BiographyChris Haughton is the creator of Little Owl Lost and Oh No, George! He has taught many courses in design and illustration around the world. In 2007, he was named one of Time Magazine s DESIGN 100 for his work for Fair Trade and People Tree, and in 2011 he was named one of Booktrust s Best New Illustrators. Originally from Dublin, Chris Haughton now lives in London.
- Author(s)Chris Haughton
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Haughton
- Format DetailsPicture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.