All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionAn energetic and unsentimental exploration of working-class life in Belfast. Development. Hotels, spas, Nandos, boutiques. Belfast is changing but for some people progress means new barriers. A group of construction workers are building an extension to the Peace-wall to separate Them-ens from Us-ens. When Polish worker Yuri's daughter starts having serious problems with her boyfriend, they rally around in support. Will their good intentions go too far?
- Author BiographySTACEY GREGG writes for stage and screen. Her previous plays include <i>The Grand Tour</i> for Rough Magic Theatre Company, <i>Bruised</i> for Tinderbox Theatre Company, and <i>50 Ways to Leave Your Lover</i> for the Bush Theatre, London.
- Author(s)Stacey Gregg
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.