All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionKelli Freeman is a gifted 14-year old, high-school senior living in the Bronx. She leads a seemingly happy life as part of a loving, middle-class family. She earns good grades, runs for the high school track team, and is adored by her friends. When Kelli discovers that she can shift genders and morph into a boy, the world as she kws it changes immediately. The government learns of Kelli's ability and dispatches agents to apprehend her. Their agenda is unkwn, and Kelli soon realizes that she is in danger. As Kelli runs for her life, she is aided by two unlikely companions who join her on the quest to uncover the secret behind her new found ability, and find out why the government wants her dead. Kelli learns that uncovering the truth may have dire repercussions, t only for everyone in her life, but for the entire world.
- Author BiographyRandy V. Daniels lives in Simi Valley, CA with his fiancee, their super-intelligent 4-year old daughter, two hyper dogs, and a goldfish.
- Author(s)Randy V Daniels
- PublisherMenascus Books
- Date of Publication29/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenascus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.