All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish summary: The thirteen essays in this volume were all presented originally by the author at international conferences and address three main areas of inquiry, all of which, in one way or ather, are of key importance in early modern historical discourse and theological thinking. These three areas are: 1) the theological diversity and the debates that took place within the Reformed tradition in the sixteenth century and beyond; 2) Peter Martyr Vermigli's teworthy contribution to Reformed ecclesiology and biblical exegesis; 3) aspects of Reformed thought's later enriched decor on both sides of the Atlantic. The essays show that the Reformed tradition is neither molithic, r mochrome, r immutable, but is evolving rather in different, if interrelated patterns and directions.
- Author(s)Emidio Campi
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleReformed Historical Theology
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Weight31 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.