All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the resurgence of Russian ecomic capabilities and of Russia's role as a regional, even global, political actor, much of the literature written more than 4-5 years ago is already dated. The editor and contributors to this timely volume draw upon a broad range of analysts who deal with various aspects of Russian relations with its neighbours to the West and to the East. Implications for Russian foreign and security policy are key to understanding Russia's position in the 21st Century. Readers in Russian foreign and security policy; European, Eurasian, and Asian security; and contemporary international politics/security will find this volume invaluable.
- Author BiographyRoger E. Kanet is Professor in the Department of International Studies of the University of Miami, where he served as Dean of the School of International Studies 1997-2000. Prior to 1997, he taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he was a member of the Department of Political Science and served as Head of that Department, 1984-87, and as Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Director of International Programs and Studies (1989-97). He has authored more than two hundred scholarly articles and edited or coedited more than thirty books, primarily on issues of Soviet and Russian foreign and security policy. Remi Piet is an Assistant Professor of Public Policy in the Department of International Affairs at Qatar University in Doha. Previously, he served as Adjunct Professor at the University of Miami. He received his PhD in International Studies at the University of Miami, an MBA in International Management and an MA in International Relations from l'Universite Laval (Canada), and a M.Sc. in International Economics from l'Universite Paris La Sorbonne, France. His research interests include sustainable development, and American and European foreign policy. He is the author of several books and publications.
- Author(s)Remi Piet
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Interdisciplinary Studies Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byRoger E. Kanet
- Series Edited byProfessor Sai Felicia Krishna-Hensel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.