Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand-new series for dog lovers and prospective dog purchasers discusses specific dog breeds in detail, describes each breed's physical traits, history, and behaviour characteristics, and instructs on training methods. The important topics covered include: what to look for when choosing a puppy, living with a dog and understanding breed-specific traits, everyday care, grooming, and exercise, nutrition, health maintenance, and potential breed-specific health problems, training, and play activities.Extra features include sidebars with breed facts and helpful hints, quick tips on training, and 150-to-200 attractive colour photos. A hidden spiral binding ensures that the book will stay open and flat at any desired page. The enclosed DVD presents an informal dog training course for new owners, describing methods for house training, walking dogs on a leash, and teaching obedience to hand signals and vocal commands. The friendly and gentle Shih Tzu is an indoor dog, and should be housed indoors; never in an outdoor kennel.
- Author(s)Sharon Vanderlip
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleBarron's Dog Bibles
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note150 colour photos
- Weight726 g
- Width171 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.