All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated book lifts the shroud of mystery from a man 'The New York Times' has called a leading figure in design kwn only to cogscenti, and whose creations have decorated everyone from the Queen of England to Madonna.
- Author BiographyReema Keswani is a graduate of the Gemological Institute of America with degrees in both gemology and jewelry design. She has worked in the jewelry department at Christie's Auction House and is the founder and designer for Golconda, a jewelry firm based in New York City. Keswani is A.V. Shinde's authorized biographer.
- Author(s)Reema Keswani
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleMemoirs
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note60 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.