All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Armytage w reigns as the official queen of morning television' - The Daily Telegraph You probably recognise Samantha Armytage from her many TV gigs - from her current role as co-host of SUNRISE to her time on DANCING WITH THE STARS. What you probably don't kw is that Sam is a daughter, sister, friend and career journalist - who grew up in NSW's Swy Mountains and worked her way to the famed morning TV couch by earning her journalistic chops reporting on politics in Canberra, Schapelle Corby's trial and unrest in East Timor. SHINE is a chance to find out what Sam wishes she had kwn when she was younger. It's how she sets goals and keeps her feet on the ground. It's what she's learned (and is still learning) from her family and mentors. SHINE is a conversation about dealing with everything life throws at you - good and bad - including: - Loving your body - Keeping fit and eating healthy - Having an open mind - Being organised - Living with flair - Rising above negativity - Being a woman of substance - The importance of family - Being the leading lady in the movie of your life. SHINE shows that it's possible to keep your goals in sight and your head on right!
- Author BiographySam Armytage is co-host of Channel 7's top-rating breakfast program SUNRISE. She grew up on a property in NSW's Snowy Mountains before starting her career as a journalist with WIN Television in Canberra. She has appeared and presented on WEEKEND SUNRISE, THE MORNING SHOW, TODAY TONIGHT and DANCING WITH THE STARS.
- Author(s)Samantha Armytage
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight324 g
- Width155 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- mineonlyanne19 Apr, 2016by
Should be made a MUST read for every woman! Brilliant!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.