All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe third vel of the acclaimed Sun Sword series returns to a war-torn world of ble houses divided and demon lords unleashed... <p/>In the Dominion, those allied with the demons of the Shining Court feared the bargain they'd made. For to the kialli, betrayal was a way of life, and every action was a means to gain greater power. And as the Festival of the Moon approached, the demon kin began to prey upon those in the Tor Leonne. But more frightening than their presence was their gift for the Festival, masks created t by human craftsmen, but by the kialli. Even the magic and kwledge of the greatest of the Dominion's Widan had been unable to discern what trap the masks contained--and time to discover and avert this menace was running out.... <p/> In the Empire, the armies were mobilizing for war. But before they carried the battle to the Dominion, Seer Jewel ATerafin would be forced to follow her own destiny. For what she'd seen in vision, she could t deny. And so Jewel, with only Avander to guard her back, would abandon House Terafin on the eve of its greatest peril and journey into the darkness which was fast overshadowing the mortal lands.... <p/> And among the Voyani, the moment had come to make their final stand against Allasakar, Lord of the Hells, for they alone had kept to the old ways, guarding the ancient kwledge. But hounded by their enemies, and with one their greatest treasures hidden in the Tor Leonne, could they withstand the power of the Shining Court?
- Author BiographyMichelle West is the author of three interconnected series: The Sacred Hunt duology, the six-volume Sun Sword series, and The House War novels. She has published numerous short stories and fantasy novels under her maiden name, Michelle Sagara. She was a two-time nominee for the Campbell Award. She works part-time at BAKKA Books, one of Toronto's larger bookstores, and writes a column for The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction. She can be contacted via her website, michellesagara.com or on Twitter at @msagara.
- Author(s)Michelle West
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Out-of-print date11/08/2009
- Weight336 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.