Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides quantitative data pertaining to shipping movements in each of the Customs Ports of the UK from 1871 to 1913. Drawn from the annual statistical accounts published by central government, these data offer indices of the nation's sea-borne trade and shipping traffic, disaggregated by port. It is intended that this publication will provide one of the building blocks with which an analysis of the maritime dimension of the British ecomy can be constructed.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Starkey is Wilson Family Lecturer in Maritime History at the University of Hull. He is the author and editor of several books on British maritime history in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Author(s)David Starkey
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleExeter Maritime Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight950 g
- Width165 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRichard Gorski,Sue Milward,Tony Pawlyn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.