Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionShiprock ---an 1,800-foot jagged spire of volcanic basalt rising from the desert of rthwest New Mexico and kwn to the Navajo as Tse Bit Ai, or Rock With Wings. It's believed to generate a mysterious vortex of metaphysical energy, which is why Nick Ramis, a freelance writer, comes to investigate. Some distance away is the town of Shiprock, and there he meets Feather Morningstar, a young Navajo girl. It isn't long before Nick and Feather discover that they aren't the only ones interested in the rock---during a nighttime reconnaissance, they spot two unmarked helicopters flying a search pattern. What are they looking for out in the desert? Three local UFO enthusiasts tell them that the choppers are looking for the remains of a flying saucer which has crashed. Nick and Feather are skeptical until they uncover the entrance to a tunnel which appears to lead underneath the rock. If there is an alien spacecraft out there in the desert, can they find it before the government does?
- Author(s)Dr William Michael Campbell,William Michael Campbell
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.