All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this series is to enable researchers to link their emigrant ancestors CO first whereabouts in America with their port of embarkation in Scotland Coand thus possibly the emigrants CO regions of origin. Based mostly on sailings documented in contemporary newspapers and other sources found in North American archives, Volume II identifies an additional 1,500 ships that made thousands of transatlantic passages between 1830 and 1860. For all of these voyages, the tices anunced the departure of a particular ship that had the capacity and opportunity to carry passengers. Mr. Dobson has arranged the vessels in alphabetical order and gives, for each voyage, port of origin, port and date of arrival, name of captain, source of information, and sometimes the number of passengers. While t exhaustive, Volume II brings us closer to identifying the names, ports, and dates of departure/arrival of the majority of ships that participated in this important exodus.
- Author(s)David Dobson,Kit Dobson
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight203 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.