Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionShipwright is a fictional saga of romance on the Lower Chesapeake Bay, between a dejected pathologist and an emotionally and physically devastated woman who meet at the low point of their lives and gradually form a relationship that helps both heal. The character-driven plot takes Dr. Henry 'Lee' Wythe, recently dumped by his beautiful socialite wife, and Annie Carson Lauler, a shipwright and naval architect, through an unlikely friendship that ends in commitment.
- Author BiographyM. Randolph Mason is a retired Army combat engineer officer. However, as the son-of-a-son-of-a-sailor, he grew up in a Navy family, on and around the waters of Chesapeake Bay and Florida. In his lifetime he has lived in twenty-two different locations, including five years in Europe, and is conversational in three languages. He has a Bachelor of Science in Geology from Old Dominion University and a Master of Science in Geophysics from Virginia Polytechnic Institute. He is an avid sailor yet he enjoys the creative arts as well; painting nature and nautical themes in watercolor and playing several musical instruments, including guitar, piano, trumpet, harmonica, and washtub bass.
- Author(s)M Randolph Mason
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.