All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionECOA Reg B has been dubbed the Shoe Box Credit Law and hailed as the best kept secret in the history of financial services, bar ne. Author and leading ECOA Reg B expert, Michael Nathans details the 3 steps to take before a credit or employment application to qualify for the best offers you deserve by law.
- Author BiographyMichael Nathans is well-known for his leading work as an innovator and advocate for incorporating rental, cell phone, utilities, insurance and other so-called non-traditional or alternative credit references into main-stream credit reports and scores. Michael has been a featured speaker on alternative credit reporting and asset building at conferences hosted by the Federal Reserve, FDIC, Treasury Department, Fannie Mae, FHA, Brookings Institution, National Credit Reporting Association, and the Consumer Data Industry Association. His work has also been featured in Business Week, The Washington Post, American Banker, Credit Union Journal, and on MSNBC, FOX Business News, National Public Media, and Money TV. Michael is known for saying that there is nothing non-traditional about a rent or a cell phone payment. He advocates that continued use of this label by industry, financial regulators and the media unfairly stigmatizes individuals who have chosen not to use credit to live beyond their means, or who have paid-off their past credit obligations. Michael Nathans is founder and CEO of Good-Thrift Benefit Corporation and he serves as a Senior Fellow and Advisory Board Member at the Policy and Economic Research Council (PERC.net), a non-profit organization dedicated to finding information solutions for economic development challenges worldwide. Michael is the founder and former CEO and Chairman of Pay Rent, Build Credit, Inc. (PRBC and Payment Reporting Builds Credit), the first alternative credit bureau in the United States. He was the recipient of two Ford Foundation grants and obtained matching investments from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Citigroup and IBM to launch PRBC in 2002. Michael was awarded U.S. patents in 2007 and 2011 for his alternative credit reporting innovations. Michael was a Senior Manager at PriceWaterhouseCoopers from 1997 -2002 in the Asset Securitization, Housing Finance, and Financial Risk Management practices based in Washington, DC. Michael received his BA from Franklin & Marshall College and he now resides in the Washington, DC area with his wife of 31 years and friend for 52.
- Author(s)Michael G Nathans
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.