All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a scientific approach to holistic footwear design. It explains how to make shoes that work with the dynamics of the human body to facilitate natural walking.
- Author BiographyDaniel A. Fried lives in New York City, where he works as a lawyer. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Fried
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication13/09/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.