All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionBefore a product ever reaches store shelves, it first has to be made. Learn about the steps of production in How Do They Make That? This series uses exciting images and easy-to-read text to show young readers how raw materials are turned into the finished products that people buy.
- Author(s)Ryan Jacobson
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow Do They Make That?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width196 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.