All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sporting shooting available in Great Britain today is the envy of the world. Many newcomers find entry into the complex world of shooting daunting, and this book explains the various aspects that surround sporting shooting in all its guises. Topics covered include: choosing a gun and gun safety; clothing and other equipment; finding shooting; the quarry species; driven shooting; the DIY shoot; rough shooting and gundogs.
- Author BiographyTony Jackson, a former editor of Shooting Times, has worked as a field sports journalist for his entire life and currently still writes for his former magazine, as well as numerous other sporting publications. He lives in South Somerset where he stalks, picks-up on local shoots with his two yellow Labradors, and helps to run a small DIY shoot.
- Author(s)Tony Jackson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note80 colour photographs
- Weight353 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.