All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionShooting the Sphinx: a unique political thriller about an American filmmaker who becomes involved in the Egyptian Revolution of 2011 by Avram Noble Ludwig.In Hollywood, Ari Basher is the stuff of legends, the man who always gets the impossible-to-film shots. In Cairo, however, he faces the most difficult and dangerous challenge of his career: he must photograph, from mere feet away, the face of the imperishable Sphinx. The film depends on it, but if Ari damages the ancient Sphinx, he could end up in an Egyptian prison for life or even dead. Compounding his troubles, Ari has saved a dark-haired revolutionary named Farah from being raped by government thugs, and she has turned his life around. Now he is caught in a web of intrigue, torn between his need to work with the military dictatorship to get the shot and his desire for this passionate revolutionary. Losing her is t an option.Will Ari join in the liberation of Egypt? Will he and Farah escape the country alive? Finally . . . will Ari get the shot?
- Author BiographyAVRAM NOBLE LUDWIG is a film producer, a director, and a playwright. Born into a theatrical family, he has produced over a dozen films and serves on the Board of Directors of the Actors Studio in New York. Shooting the Sphinx is his first novel.
- Author(s)Avram Ludwig
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.