All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe finest Craftsman furniture featured beautiful inlays of hardwood, burls, pewter, and copper. The lovely inlays add color, lyricism, and graceful flourish to the furniture designed by Gustav Stickley and his associates in the 20th Century Craftsman movement. Stickly Craftsman furniture also featured sturdy, functional and well-proportioned hinges and latches made of wrought iron, brass, and hammered copper. Conisseurs today regard these superb details as a high point of the Arts and Crafts style.This book is the fourth volume in Robert W. Lang's acclaimed Shop Drawing series. The drawings are accurate, complete and fully detailed; they maybe enlarged or reduced as needed. With introductory chapters on history, design, materials, and techniques, this book gives readers complete information for reproducing these signature motifs in their own workshops.
- Author BiographyRobert W Lang is a cabinetmaker and draftsman and author. He is a contributor to 'Fine Woodworking' and 'Popular Woodworking'. He lives in Heath, Ohio.
- Author(s)Robert W. Lang
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleShop Drawings for
- Place of PublicationBethel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCambium Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/05/2009
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Weight248 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.