Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionOf critical interest to anyone considering a major furniture purchase, this guide seeks to make consumers experts on buying residential furniture. Focusing on informed purchasing and shopping for value, t simply price, it covers topics such as differentiating between two seemingly identical pieces of furniture at vastly different prices and recognising the features comprising a quality piece of furniture. Open stock items, the differences between bona fide sale prices and everyday pricing, and discounters in North Carolina are addressed. Comparisons between several name brands are also provided.
- Author BiographyLeonard Bruce Lewin worked in the residential furniture industry for 35 years as a sales representative for Drexel-Heritage and is considered an expert in the retail furniture industry. He lives in Folsom, California.
- Author(s)Leonard Bruce Lewin
- PublisherLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width215 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.