CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionDivine....A delicious summer read. ---Elin Hilderbrand, author of Beautiful Day Spending the summer of 1928 in a big house on the Maine coast with his 10 older cousins and a gaggle of aunts and uncles seems like a dream come true to lonely 13-year-old Richard. But as he wanders through the bustling house, Richard witnesses the family he adores disintegrate into a tangle of lust, jealousy, and betrayal. Merely an avid spectator as the summer begins, Richard soon finds himself drawn into the confusion, battling with his own first experience of infatuation, and forced to cover for his relatives' romantic intrigues. With jump-off-the-page characters and a captivating sense of place, SHORECLIFF examines the loyalty and rivalry that can both knit a family together and drive it apart.
- Author BiographyUrsula DeYoung graduated from Harvard College in 2004 and received her Ph.D. in History from Oxford in 2009. She is the author of a nonfiction book on 19th-century physicist John Tyndall, A Vision of Modern Science. She lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Ursula DeYoung
- PublisherBack Bay Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBack Bay Books
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.